We are into the last quarter of 2019 and before you know it, the New Year will be here. If you are thinking about rebranding for your business, now could be the perfect time.
Here are some key areas to consider when thinking about rebranding a business:
• Keep ahead of your competitors. Your brand really is the face of your business and it is what the public sees. If your industry has seen significant changes then a timely rebrand can show that you are up with trends and ahead of your competitors.
• Help growth. An effective rebrand can help improve customer perception of your business. This, in turn, can stimulate growth as your customers see you are ready and willing to embrace change.
• Market expansion. A major rebrand can be seen as a sign of confidence that a company is evolving and willing to change with market conditions. By undergoing a rebrand, a small business can effectively show that it is becoming larger and more sophisticated.
• Signs of innovation. As we all know, technological improvements are happening on a daily basis in many industries and markets. You need to show that your business is keeping up and innovation should go hand in hand with your marketing.
• What about the workers? A company rebrand can often have a rejuvenating effect on your workforce. It could also be a chance to encourage your employees to be actively involved in the process by asking for ideas or issuing questionnaires.
I am pleased to say that we have helped many companies rebrand during our 25 years in business. We will be happy to discuss your ideas and how we can put them into practice for you.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
• Display systems
• Internal and external signage
• Leaflets and brochures
• Stationery packages
• Stickers and labels
• Vehicle graphics
Give me a call on 01452 739156 to find out how we can help you rebrand ready for 2020.